It is standard home Inspections with the following reasons. It is common believe that only the home buyer needs a home inspection upon buying the home. However, the seller can benefit from a pre-listing inspection because it avoids unnecessary problems down the road. If you’re selling your home, consider getting pre-listing home inspection services from us. You will know what buyers’ inspection is going to find out by getting your own inspection first. Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It may alert you to items of immediate concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive his inspection contingency.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.